STIM KILL SMILE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Who would you like to have a clan war against?

btway
    Admin

Who would you like to have a clan war against? Empty Who would you like to have a clan war against?

Post  btway Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Weekly clan wars help us stay active! Are your friends in any clans? Have you seen clan wars being streamed and thought "we could take on these nubs"?

Throw some names around in this thread and we'll see how many clans we can take down. Personally, I'd like to go up against clan H2O (subdivision of PMS).
    lambnrice
    lambnrice

Who would you like to have a clan war against? Empty Re: Who would you like to have a clan war against?

Post  lambnrice Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 pm

we should play against nrg
    mangina
    mangina

Who would you like to have a clan war against? Empty Re: Who would you like to have a clan war against?

Post  mangina Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 pm

werd, i was thinking nrg right when i opened this
    i just saw a bunch of nrg ppl, they fun to watch
    YeN
    Admin

Post  YeN Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:16 am

I need to find out which league it was but it has weekly matches with different divisions. Think that will be our next step after a few friendly clan wars to figure some things out (Roster,player schedules, etc.)
    IGy
    IGy

Post  IGy Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:00 pm

esea and cevo have sc2 leagues with payouts.. i dunno about the other sites

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:42 am