STIM KILL SMILE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gief replay- get advice!

Dhalism

Gief replay- get advice! Empty Gief replay- get advice!

Post  Dhalism Sun May 08, 2011 4:54 am

So i'm up for that yo.
    Give me a minimum of 10 replays that illustrate a particular problem(or a general confusion with particular match up) and ill try my best to come up with a solution that is tailored to your particular needs!(because the general solution will almost always be work on your mechanics).
    Upload to duckload(or whatevs), post here!
    Lamp

Gief replay- get advice! Empty Re: Gief replay- get advice!

Post  Lamp Wed May 11, 2011 1:37 pm

I don't have any replays right now but I have a very hard time defending bunker rushes in ZvT. I usually open 14/14 and expand at 21 which is pretty standard. What would be the most correct response to this kind of pressure? 1 SCV 1 bunker isn't that bad but when they bring like 3-5 SCV and make lots of bunkers I usually lose. Thanks for your help I'll try to submit a replay when I ladder a little more
    Dhalism

Post  Dhalism Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 am

sorry for belated reply but i usually expand on 16 and im rather unfamiliar with such belated bunker pushes. That where replays would come in handy, although i would imagine you need to have scout lings in front of his base and generally make more lings?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:14 pm