STIM KILL SMILE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Practice Schedule

lambnrice
    lambnrice

Practice Schedule Empty Practice Schedule

Post  lambnrice Mon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

From what I understand, it's Tuesdays/Thursdays 6pm-8pm and we're going to be dividing up rooms based on comparable skill levels.

Can anyone else shed some light on the structure of the practice games? Like koth, map rotation, what the observers/specs are looking for and how they're giving feedback, who are practicing with who, if we're just playing games or if we're working on playing vs specific styles etc.

I'm pretty excited to get this rolling. See you guys on tuesday.
    IGy
    IGy

Practice Schedule Empty Re: Practice Schedule

Post  IGy Mon May 02, 2011 12:05 pm

probably split up according to skill and what matchups need work along with advice from teammates (for example, yen would give me tips if i were practicing versus you) alot of teams do it differently, some have two people play eachother and have everyone obs (root) while some other teams split up with partners (i know LG and coL do this)
    YeN
    Admin

Post  YeN Mon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Would be nice to have the players of each race split up into channels so that they can give each other constructive criticism. I'll be spending time with the terran players to go over their gameplay.
    Lamp

Post  Lamp Mon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Unfortunately I have to meet with my engineering group for a school project this week for the last time at 6:30 on Tuesday so I guess I will be absent for this practice. Sorry guys!
    DaCheF
    DaCheF

Post  DaCheF Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 am

Lamp wrote:Unfortunately I have to meet with my engineering group for a school project this week for the last time at 6:30 on Tuesday so I guess I will be absent for this practice. Sorry guys!

Whats more important to learn... engineering or zvz? Very Happy
    IGy
    IGy

Post  IGy Thu May 05, 2011 1:26 pm

i won't be on tonight.. very busy Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:41 am