STIM KILL SMILE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

YouTube VoDs

SchAmToo
    SchAmToo

YouTube VoDs Empty YouTube VoDs

Post  SchAmToo Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 am

So, as of late I've been trying to get casting jobs here and there, but without much reference I think it's time for me to create some work that is available for users to view my casting.

Thinking about making a channel named sKsSchAmToo and getting Smurf (who is interested) and myself on a Skype channel and go over a replay or two, or just record live games.

Would you guys be behind this? Support? Comments? Questions? Bitching?
    YeN
    Admin

YouTube VoDs Empty Re: YouTube VoDs

Post  YeN Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

If you need replays, let me know. Think it's definately a good idea - when we run the TL tournaments >May, we'll make sure to advertise your channel.
    Vdek

Post  Vdek Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

If you need help getting videos created at all, let me know, my computer can handle quite a bit Razz
    SchAmToo
    SchAmToo

Post  SchAmToo Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Whats best for capturing AND recording screen input? I was thinking about buying Fraps, it's only $37 to accomplish this.
    btway
    Admin

Post  btway Tue May 10, 2011 9:04 am

SchAmToo wrote:Whats best for capturing AND recording screen input? I was thinking about buying Fraps, it's only $37 to accomplish this.

By buy, do you mean torrent? Either way, trusty ol' fraps works the best.

It'd be amazing if you could implement a football-style doodling program on your computer. Might as well try something new with the oversaturated market out there.
    Vdek

Post  Vdek Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am

SchAmToo wrote:Whats best for capturing AND recording screen input? I was thinking about buying Fraps, it's only $37 to accomplish this.

FRAPS is alright, I have it. If you want to actually edit the video professionally, it's the best. But you're better off streaming to justin.tv with xsplit or so and just uploading the VOD from that IMHO.
    lambnrice
    lambnrice

Post  lambnrice Tue May 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:50 am